Krokar Ti knife (Konygin, Ti, Zirc, M390)Leave a review
A breathtaking design by Alexey Konygin based on his highly sought after custom knife "The Crow". The Krokar is a magnificent folder of epic magnitude. The design is so unique and so Konygin-esque that it cannot be mistaken for anything else. Since the creation of the original Crow by Alexey, we have been dying to see this limited production version and get our hands on a more affordable version of the knife. And here it is, finally.
The Krokar features a titanium frame with superb milled Ti scales on top. The lockback mechanism is incredibly solid and retains the blade strongly in closed or open positions. The back spacer/ lock release is made of beautifully polished zirconium. The pocket clip is also made of exotic zirconium for a truly custom feel.
Alexey knows how to meticulously design every little detail on his knives, so he perfectly positioned the stop pin exactly where your thumb would rest. That way the stop pin doubles as a thumb stud and works perfectly to deploy the blade. At first glance it may seem impossible to open such an enormous blade with those thumb studs, but it works well.
Speaking of blade, it is gigantic, intimidating and ridiculously sharp. It looks like some evil crow with a scary, long beak with popped out black eyes (being the thumb studs) straight out of a horror movie. If you look at the knife as a whole however, it looks nothing but the grim reaper's scythe!
The blade finish is a two tone of satin flats and vapour finish. Of course it is nothing but premium Bohler M390, one of the best knife steels money can buy, period. M390 can take a very fine edge and perform flat out without needing to sharpen often. M390 features great toughness and corrosion resistance as well.
The Krokar comes with a Complete set of spare hardware, everything down to a spare titanium pocket clip! You also get a high quality zippered carry bag with micro fiber cloth and certificate of authenticity.
Each knife is individually numbered and the serial number on the knife you will receive may be different to the knife in the listing photos.
- Overall Length: 10.47" (268mm)
- Blade Length: 4.84" (123mm)
- Cutting edge: 4.49" (114mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3.5mm)
- Blade width: 1.18" (30mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade style: hawkbill
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: CKFwash+hand rubbed satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 5.71" (145mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.51" (13mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium, Zirconium
- Weight: 9.28 oz. (263gr)
- User: Right Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up (zirconium)
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: two-hands + thumb stud
- Lock Type: Tail-Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Krokar Ti
- Designer: Alexey "Ratatuy" Konygin
Krokar Ti knife (Konygin, Ti, Zirc, M390) reviews
You may use our PayPal Layaway Program for that product.
- Layaway - Pay 1/3 (33.3%) now and the remainder in two easy installments. The total amount of the order is divided into three (3) equal payments every 30 days (with the first payment done in 1 business day after you made your order).
- Make your order, mark the checkbox "PayPal Layaway Program 33%+33%+33%" or write about it in your order comments, complete your order, but do not pay. We will see your order in our System, then manager will send you the special Layaway PayPal link for the payments in 1 business day.
- If you wish to complete payment early and have your order shipped, you may contact us at any time during the 60 day period. There is no penalty for prepayment.
OF COURSE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY EXTRA FEE FOR USING OUR LAYAWAY PLAN :)