Krokar Ti knife (Konygin, Ti, Zirc, M390)Leave a review
Another creation of the famous Russian Master Aleksey Konygin.
Along with the Decepticon series, Vorona (Krokar) is one of the most attractive and unusual knives on market.
- Overall Length: 10.47" (268mm)
- Blade Length: 4.84" (123mm)
- Cutting edge: 4.49" (114mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3.5mm)
- Blade width: 1.18" (30mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade style: hawkbill
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: CKFwash+hand rubbed satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 5.71" (145mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.51" (13mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium, Zirconium
- Weight: 9.28 oz. (263gr)
- User: Right Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up (zirconium)
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: two-hands + thumb stud
- Lock Type: Tail-Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Krokar Ti
- Designer: Alexey "Ratatuy" Konygin
Krokar Ti knife (Konygin, Ti, Zirc, M390) reviews
You may use our PayPal Layaway Program for that product.
- Layaway - Pay 1/3 (33.3%) now and the remainder in two easy installments. The total amount of the order is divided into three (3) equal payments every 30 days (with the first payment done in 1 business day after you made your order).
- Make your order, mark the checkbox "PayPal Layaway Program 33%+33%+33%" or write about it in your order comments, complete your order, but do not pay. We will see your order in our System, then manager will send you the special Layaway PayPal link for the payments in 1 business day.
- If you wish to complete payment early and have your order shipped, you may contact us at any time during the 60 day period. There is no penalty for prepayment.
OF COURSE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY EXTRA FEE FOR USING OUR LAYAWAY PLAN :)