CKF Krokar Ti + CKF Otvert Hex Driver set
1. A breathtaking design by Alexey Konygin based on his highly sought after custom knife "The Crow". The Krokar is a magnificent folder of epic magnitude. The design is so unique and so Konygin-esque that it cannot be mistaken for anything else. Since the creation of the original Crow by Alexey, we have been dying to see this limited production version and get our hands on a more affordable version of the knife. And here it is, finally.
The Krokar features a titanium frame with superb milled Ti scales on top. The lockback mechanism is incredibly solid and retains the blade strongly in closed or open positions. The back spacer/ lock release is made of beautifully polished zirconium. The pocket clip is also made of exotic zirconium for a truly custom feel.
Alexey knows how to meticulously design every little detail on his knives, so he perfectly positioned the stop pin exactly where your thumb would rest. That way the stop pin doubles as a thumb stud and works perfectly to deploy the blade. At first glance it may seem impossible to open such an enormous blade with those thumb studs, but it works well.
Speaking of blade, it is gigantic, intimidating and ridiculously sharp. It looks like some evil crow with a scary, long beak with popped out black eyes (being the thumb studs) straight out of a horror movie. If you look at the knife as a whole however, it looks nothing but the grim reaper's scythe!
The blade finish is a two tone of satin flats and vapour finish. Of course it is nothing but premium Bohler M390, one of the best knife steels money can buy, period. M390 can take a very fine edge and perform flat out without needing to sharpen often. M390 features great toughness and corrosion resistance as well.
The Krokar comes with a Complete set of spare hardware, everything down to a spare titanium pocket clip! You also get a high quality zippered carry bag with micro fiber cloth and certificate of authenticity.
Each knife is individually numbered and the serial number on the knife you will receive may be different to the knife in the listing photos.
- Overall Length: 10.47" (268mm)
- Blade Length: 4.84" (123mm)
- Cutting edge: 4.49" (114mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3.5mm)
- Blade width: 1.18" (30mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade style: hawkbill
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: CKFwash+hand rubbed satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 5.71" (145mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.51" (13mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium, Zirconium
- Weight: 9.28 oz. (263gr)
- User: Right Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up (zirconium)
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: two-hands + thumb stud
- Lock Type: Tail-Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Krokar Ti
- Designer: Alexey "Ratatuy" Konygin
2. The CKF Otvert Custom Hex Bit Driver was designed by Anton Malyshev to always get the job done. If you’ve ever handled cheaply made bit drivers before, you’ll know how unreliable they are. You’ll want to invest in the proper tools because it'll make everything easier for you.
The CKF Otvert Custom Hex Bit Driver is fitted with a special bearing, which makes it incredibly reliable and easy to use. Just fit the cylindrical tail end onto the palm of your hand, and rotate the driver using just your fingers. This driver sports a useful knurling pattern at top tor increased grip and precision. The sleek zirconium and timascus materials sport an fancy and all-black look. Finally, the tip is broached with a magnet to fit 1/4" hex bits.
If you're a knife fanatic (also CKF a bit) and enjoy tinkering with your favorite folding knife, this hex bit driver will make your task incredibly easy for you, all in style.