DISCONTINUED - CKF Tegral knife (Malyshev design, integral handle, M390, bearings)Leave a review
- Overall Length: 8.582" (219mm)
- Blade Length: 3.661" (93mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.543" (90mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.154" (3.9mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Finish: hand rubbed satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Pivot: Bearings (!)
- Handle Length: 4.96" (126mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.511" (13mm)
- Handle Material: Ti
- Frame Material: Ti (hardened)
- Weight: 4.94 oz. (140gr)
- User: Right Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Tegral
- Designer: Anton "Tohus" Malyshev
DISCONTINUED - CKF Tegral knife (Malyshev design, integral handle, M390, bearings) reviews
This CKF Tegral by Anton Malyshev is the only integral that has been done right on that part. There are no screws except the pivot and there's only one on pocket clip, it allows the handle to be clean and neat like no other.
This is also the smoothest CKF knife I've ever owned. I can't feel any ball bearing rolling in my Tegral at all, usually you can still feel them rolling on most ball bearing knife if you open them slowly enough.
Last but not least, no single round hole has appeared except the detent hole! This is an achievement in my book. Round holes are the symbol of cheap manufactory and they kill the design most of the time.
Anyway, best integral design ever IMO. Well done Mr. Malyshev and CKF!
Tegral is 2016 model design by Anton "Tohus" Malyshev. Blade is made from M390 Steel while Handle is 2-Tone Titanium, Integral Frame Lock with Bearing Pivot. Blade is 3.66", 0.15" thick with flat grind. Overall length is 8.58" and 4.96" in closed position. The weight is at 4.94 oz. Selling price is USD475.00.
The flipping action of the Tegral is super sleek & smooth. The Blade spring out of the Handle once the flipper is pressed like a Tiger eager to leap out of the Cage. The knife is crazy sharp right out of the pouch given by CKF. I like the 2-Tone Handle crafted out of a single block of Titanium. The Bold Lines & Contrasting Color jumps out at you & is very Pleasing to the eyes.
I like the slight indent on top of the blade which in my opinion enhance the overall shape of the knife. The Blade is solid in the Frame Lock with no blade play in whatever directions.
I knew the parts of the knife are Made in China and assemble in Russia but the tolerance is tight. I spend 15 minutes going over the whole knife with a 10X Loupe. The hand rubbed satin finish blade is in the exact centre position & finishing on the Blade & Handle is impeccable.
I am glad that I pulled the trigger on this knife & I am very happy with it. This is my Best Knife yet.
Kudos to CFK, Well Done.
You may use our PayPal Layaway Program for that product.
- Layaway - Pay 1/3 (33.3%) now and the remainder in two easy installments. The total amount of the order is divided into three (3) equal payments every 30 days (with the first payment done in 1 business day after you made your order).
- Make your order, mark the checkbox "PayPal Layaway Program 33%+33%+33%" or write about it in your order comments, complete your order, but do not pay. We will see your order in our System, then manager will send you the special Layaway PayPal link for the payments in 1 business day.
- If you wish to complete payment early and have your order shipped, you may contact us at any time during the 60 day period. There is no penalty for prepayment.
OF COURSE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY EXTRA FEE FOR USING OUR LAYAWAY PLAN :)