Texturing, anodizing, oxydizing, laser engraving, handmade work.
Customized by Stas Bondarenko from Krasnodar City.
We never repeat customizations. Your knife will be unique.
We call that "customizing", but it's truly "customs" as customers say.
CKF knife in honor of the old Soviet knife Belka (Squirrel). Almost every boy of the USSR remembers that knife :)
- Overall Length: 8.46" (215mm)
- Blade Length: 3.62" (92mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.137" (3,5mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Finish: hand rubbed satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.72" (120mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.511" (13mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium+insert
- Frame Material: Titanium (steel lock insert)
- Pivot: 2rbs (2 rows bearing system)
- Weight: 4.48 oz. (127gr)
- User: Right hand, left hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, titanium, reversable
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: nail nick
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Veksha
- Designer: Anton "Tohus" Malyshev