Kadat (Alex Vorobyov, M390, Ti, Zirc, Timascus)Leave a review
Very limited CKF knife project.
- Overall Length: 9.8" (250mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3" (111mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.157" (4mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 5.15" (131mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.51" (13mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium, CF, timascus inlay in clip
- Frame Material: Titanium (steel lock insert)
- Pivot: 1rbs (1 row bearing system, ceramics, plastic)
- Weight: 5.81 oz. (167gr)
- User: Right hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, titanium
- Knife Type: Manual
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Kadat
- Designer: Alex Vorobyov
300pcs, numbered, then discontinued.
Kadat (Alex Vorobyov, M390, Ti, Zirc, Timascus) reviews
Average customer rating: 5.00 (2) 5.00 out of 5 stars
May 30, 2018 18:03
Proud to carry this baby!
Missed the rating stars in my review, just wanted to make sure they got on page!
May 30, 2018 17:57
My Kadat #7
I can not put in enough wordage to explain what it is like to hold this baby in my hand. It looked great in pictures but for a large blade it feels like it was Taylor made to fit my hand exactly. The frame slowly slims down at the rear to where the Zirconium back spacer and pocket clip is mounted, and the Timascus insert and CKF badge even though small in stature explode in color and accent the whole knife with character. The unusual and innovative exposed pivot allow for some sexy grinds on the frame and flipper tab that just add to the insane design. Again another great achievement by Alex and CKF. This is a must have blade, and I am very glad I am lucky enough to own one. Thank you CKF, and again I highly recommend this beautiful blade!