Les George Talos Midtech Folder 3.875" Stonewashed CTS-XHP Plain BladeLeave a review
This rare midtech Talos is one of only a few designs nowadays without a flipper, though it is entirely unnecessary with this folder. The detent is strong enough so that when it breaks, the blade flies open just like any other and locks up tightly. It is made from CTS-XHP stainless steel with dual thumb studs, a nice drop point shape and strong stonewashed finish. The handle is bronze anodized Titanium with an ergonomic shape that locks the design into your hand. It has a simple torx screw construction with a flow through design, small lanyard hole and anodized Titanium pocketclip. This is a superb, hard-use folder without any added frills. It's designed to be your everyday carry companion and it doesn't get much more rock solid than a Les George knife.
We have several pcs from our Russian dealer. CKF case and pouch included, free shipping.
- Blade Length: 3.875"
- Cutting Edge: 3.7"
- Blade Steel: CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Weight: 6.0 oz.
- Handmade in the USA
Les George Talos Midtech Folder 3.875" Stonewashed CTS-XHP Plain Blade reviews
You may use our PayPal Layaway Program for that product.
- Layaway - Pay 1/3 (33.3%) now and the remainder in two easy installments. The total amount of the order is divided into three (3) equal payments every 30 days (with the first payment done in 1 business day after you made your order).
- Make your order, mark the checkbox "PayPal Layaway Program 33%+33%+33%" or write about it in your order comments, complete your order, but do not pay. We will see your order in our System, then manager will send you the special Layaway PayPal link for the payments in 1 business day.
- If you wish to complete payment early and have your order shipped, you may contact us at any time during the 60 day period. There is no penalty for prepayment.
OF COURSE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY EXTRA FEE FOR USING OUR LAYAWAY PLAN :)