CKF/Snecx TERRA knife collab (Ti)Leave a review
CKF/Snecx Design Lab collaboration.
Very limited, numbered high-tech mid-tech knife.
Inspired by firearm design, the ********* is put together – and stays together – without a single screw.
Most knives utilize a layer-style construction. But the ********** employs a frame and a sub-chassis held together by unique pin-style hardware. Pieces interlock with one another to form a stable knife that stays centered and never loosens with use.
Tan warns that quick disassembly of the **-component *********** knife only comes with training. “It’s like a puzzle,” he says.
- Overall Length: 7.87" (200mm)
- Blade Length: 3.54" (90mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.31" (84mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3,5mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: CKF mirrorwash
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.33" (110mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (12mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium+anodized Ti-insert
- Frame Material: Titanium
- Weight: 3.98oz (112gr)
- User: Right Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, used for disassembling with barehands, no tools
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: Front Flipper
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Terra
- Designer: SNECX TAN
- Limited project: 100 pcs only