Garage sale - CKF Aich (Malyshev, M390, Ti, G10)Leave a review
Minor almost non-visible blemishes. Sale with huge discount.
Oh, yes. We offer you a dramatic look and top-of-the-line performance in a Malyshev design anyone will appreciate. The CKF Aich is built with premium quality materials — from its Bohler M390 blade steel to its solid titanium+G10 handles. We added a Black StoneWash finish to the Aich's blade to give the knife a sleek, unified look and to hide hard-use scratches. The high-performance blade is paired with a titanium handle with wide, contoured chamfers to provide a secure, comfortable grip. A titanium frame lock with a hardened lockbar insert secures the blade open during use and ensures longevity. Blade runs on the CKF 2rbs bearings, it's extremely smooth and lets you open your Aich with speed and efficiency.
Finally, a decorative pivot with external collar adds a finishing touch to the CKF Aich, completing the look of this solid handful of precision.
And we like it.
Sorry for my English, guys :)
- Overall Length: 7.76" (197mm)
- Blade Length: 3.19" (81mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3,5mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Finish: hand rubbed satin, black stonewash
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.57" (116mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (14mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium, G10
- Frame Material: Titanium (steel lock insert)
- Pivot: 2rbs (2 rows bearing system, ceramics, plastic)
- Weight: 5.33 oz. (150gr)
- User: Right hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, titanium
- Knife Type: Manual, Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Aich
- Designer: Anton "Tohus" Malyshev
Garage sale - CKF Aich (Malyshev, M390, Ti, G10) reviews
The knife itself is super nice, it was in the garage sale due to having slight cosmetic imperfections none of which I can actually find on the thing. It seems perfect! Love the attention to detail with all the spare parts too, I could literally rebuild the knife.